Routes serving Hartpury College
Service no: 354 Gloucester to Hartpury College
Thursday 2nd June – No Service
Friday 3rd June – No service
New for 2020!
You can now pre-book 10 Journey and 20 Journey tickets via our website and pay by card over the phone. Here’s how:
Complete the form below to request a ticket. You must request a ticket at least 24 hours BEFORE the time of the bus you wish to catch. If you are traveling on a Monday, please request a ticket by 17:00 on the previous Thursday.
When we receive your request, we will contact you.
You will receive an email with your ticket and the Terms and Conditions attached.
Print off the Ticket and it’s yours to look after until all the Journeys are used up. You must show it to the Driver every time you board.
It is not possible to download your ticket so you must have the facility to be able to print off a physical ticket.
Any questions? Email us at email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
1. This ticket is issued only to the person named. It is not transferable nor has any cash value.
2. Looking after this ticket is your responsibility. If it’s lost or stolen, it cannot be replaced.
3. Ticket cannot be used after the expiry date. Please therefore ensure you’ve used all your journeys before the expiry date. Tickets are valid 3 months from purchase.
4. Student ID must be shown to the Driver on boarding each journey when using this ticket. The Student ID number and name must match the details on the ticket.
5. Any defaced tickets are considered void and therefore will not be accepted.
6. This is a physical ticket and must be presented. Photos or scanned copies are not acceptable.
7. By selecting ‘yes’ to storing your card details, you confirm your agreement to use these details every time you request another ticket via this form without us contacting you first. Details are only kept for the current academic year. For more information on privacy, please see https://www.
Park and Ride Service
This park and ride bus service operates on Gloucester Rugby match days only. It departs for the Kingsholm ground from outside the car park at British Energy, Barnett Way, Barnwood. The service starts two hours before the kick-off. Buses then depart every 15 minutes. The return service commences approximately 10 minutes after the final whistle and continues for approximately 2 hours. With great vale fares, there’s no reason not to get on board!
Adult return – £2
Children and OAPS return – £1